Slaidburn Village Hall
Lancashire BB7 3ES
t: 01200 446555
e: Jackie Howard
The splendid new hall offers flexible accommodation which is accessible to all. The hall overlooks the picturesque village green with the river Hodder running alongside.
All rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis and include the following benefits:
- A catering service if required.
- A bar which has to be run by management on an agreed basis.
- A very high standard of fixtures and fittings.
- A design giving full access to the disabled and help to those with sight and hearing impairments.
- High-speed wireless broadband connectivity is available throughout the building together with a wide range of audio/visual presentation equipment.
- Rooms that can be arranged in a variety of ways including theatre style, classroom style, café style, boardroom style or, for group working and more informal events, with a circle or semi-circle of chairs.
- There is limited free parking available outside the hall and a large pay and display car park about 50 yards away on the opposite side of the street.
As part of our commitment to operating in the most environmentally benign way as possible the building features:-
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
Main Hall with capacity for 120
3 Meetings rooms
Kitchen and Bar
Gallery and Foyer
Large Car Park
Built in 2007
Total Capacity 400
Disabled access throughout
Licensed for civil marriages